Welcome to your local chapter!
Discover the value of being part of IMA's strong global network of professional chapters and councils. From leadership training to mentoring, choose from a variety of activities that allow you to network and make a difference. Membership in an IMA chapter is exclusive to IMA members and is included in your membership dues.
By participating in a local IMA chapter, members can:
- Stay current with the latest in management accounting through local speaker presentations/webinars and earn continuing professional education (CPE) credits.
- Make valuable new connections, exchange ideas, and get advice from other accounting and finance professionals.
- Take advantage of chapter leadership opportunities, which are open to all members and have been called "the best management training."
- Gain career insight and direction from a mentor, or become a mentor for others to expand your own leadership skills.
- Give back to your community while developing yourself professionally and networking in your field.